Helping those you love live with dignity
Aging Life Care® professionals providing guidance
to families caring for aging or disabled loved ones.
At Caring with Grace, we provide compassionate and comprehensive individualized care for our clients and their families. Our goal as care managers is to inform and guide those we serve in order to ease the burdens and challenges of aging or disability.
You may need a care manager if...
• Your loved one is missing medication doses or having difficulty staying organized
• The number of doctors visits or hospitalizations is becoming overwhelming to the older person or to you
• You are concerned about self-care and/or nutrition
• You have observed memory problems or uncharacteristic behaviors
• Conflicts within your family have developed regarding how best to care for your loved one's needs
• The primary caregiver (you, the spouse or another) is experiencing increasing stress
• You suspect the present living arrangements are not safe