• Your loved one is missing medication doses or having difficulty staying organized
• The number of doctors visits or hospitalizations is becoming overwhelming to the older person or you
• You are concerned about self-care and/or nutrition
• You have observed memory problems or uncharacteristic behaviors
• Conflicts within your family have developed regarding how best to care for your loved one's needs
• The primary caregiver (you, the spouse or another) is experiencing increasing stress
• You suspect the present living arrangements are not safe
Our mission is to provide compassionate and comprehensive individualized care for our clients and their families. Our goal as care managers is to inform and guide those we serve in order to ease the burdens and challenges of aging or disability.